Thursday, April 7, 2011

I want you to meet someone...



"What?!"
This is my cat, Ross AKA "Night Fury". Some of you may know him, some of you may have heard of him and some of you are yet to discover his greatness.
As you can see, Ross doesn't give a fuck... and if he did, he probably wouldn't waste it on you. Or me for that matter. 


"Night Fury"
Don't be fooled by his chilled face. He will scar you for life. I have ten dogs. Really. And Ross has no fear for any of them. The dogs are well aware of his capabilities and some have suffered as a result. One day when I decide to write a novel I'll write something about my dogs.


Ross' Power
Of the ten dogs, three buck, three birds and 2 cats, Ross is ruler of all. All of the other animals respect him and know very well not to look him in the eye.
As mighty as he is, Ross' meow is faint and husky. DNA tests have shown that this is because he needs no meow as he never has to answer to anybody and his mere presence is enough for him to be in control. The power that would have been unleashed in his meow has been transferred to various parts of his body.


Surveying the place
Much like Mufasa in The Lion King, Ross likes to look out over his territory to make sure things are in shipshape. No one knows what would happen if things weren't in shipshape because all the animals are too scared to step out of line.


Ross manning it up

As you can see Ross is the boss. He keeps the phone and remotes near him. He controls all information entering or exiting the house. Because he said so.

That is who I wanted you to meet. I hope you like him. He's my homie and maybe one day he'll let you be his.

C

No comments:

Post a Comment