Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Another Drumming Post

I love drums! I wish I could play them as amazingly as these guys. I could watch drummers play their songs all day long without getting bored.
Here are Morgan Wright and Robert Platz of I, The Breather and formerly Elitist respectively. These are two bands I found this year and I think they are the shit! Their all round musicality is phenomenal and the years of studying between the guys shows.


There isn't much I can say about these drummers other than, watch! 


Morgan Wright playing along to I, The Breather's High Rise




Robert Platz smashing Principles by Elitist.




Check out this link for my first Ten Questions With A Cool Person featuring Mike Danese of Elitist.


Follow the dudes on Twitter: @morganITB @ITheBreather @ElitistBand 


No comments:

Post a Comment