Wednesday, July 20, 2011

WordPoes

Okay, so I have finally decided that I am staying on blogger...
I'm not winternet wiz kid but I will somehow link it to my website because I've had it with WordPress.



I've had this blog going for a while now, and after almost all my blogger friends pretty much commanded me to move to WordPress, I did. According to everyone's reports it is the shit. But I have learnt my final lesson on comfort – If you're used to it, and don't have a problem with it don't change it.
Even though I love all of you for wanting the best for me, I'm going to have to say thanks for nothing this time. WordPress has given me nothing but lameness and spam. I've never received any spam on blogger, and that's enough for me to stay here.



I know want to blog again after WP put me off of it completely. I am now happy again!


C

No comments:

Post a Comment