Wednesday, July 27, 2011

I Drew A Polar Bear

Way back when I used to be in high school I loved art classes. I couldn't give a shit about the theory, which was interesting in some lessons, and all I wanted to do was draw. Then, as one does, I finished high school. I did a spot of studying afterwards which involved more art, but once I finished that I just didn't draw anymore. Not because I didn't want to, I just didn't. Life, band, people, family and time got in the way. But now, things have changed.


Since my discovery of Godmachine I have been re-inspired to draw. I just love his art, the complexity and colours he uses are amazing and I can spend hours examining every line of his work.

So last night I started on a little drawing which I'm hoping will end up on a t-shirt for Facing the Gallows, or anyone for that matter. I am so excited about it that I have to share it with everyone. I know that it is nowhere near finished yet, I just need to figure out what else to do to finish it. I have some idea, but let's see what happens. Either way, I have a feeling it will be rad. Stay tuned!


The Polar Bear I drew





No comments:

Post a Comment