Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Man Flu and Working for Yourself Update

I know, I now. I'm officially the shittest blogger ever. 
It has been a combination of poor time management, incompetent people and man flu.
I've started a new chapter in life, my girlfriend and I have started working for ourselves. We started a little company and so far things are going swimmingly. There's obviously a lot we've learnt and still need to learn, but it's an awesome experience.


With regards to Ten Questions With A Cool person... the poor time management and incompetence issues have been hindering the release of more interviews. But I am working on it, you will have cool people soon! And from then on things should stay on track.


So until that happens, stay cool and enjoy winter if you're living here I am!
Here's one of my band's music videos. Just so you have something pretty to look at...

No comments:

Post a Comment