Saturday, August 16, 2014

#UltraMal

I'm loving it here. The people have been great, so welcoming and hospitable.
I'm two weeks into my new job and have been loving that too.
I experienced my first real office party on Friday which turned out being one of the coolest ones I've attended. Let's just say I may have left an impression.

Hawaiian office jol

It was my birthday last week and I felt all the love from near and far. From family and friends at home to the new ones I've made here. Thank you all for being such incredible human beings. 

This week brings even more excitement and is the last step in ultimate radness. I move into my new apartment! I finally managed to find a place to stay. It's in the CBD, I can basically see my office from my lounge and I am one step closer to nearing my dream of a carless existence. Unless it rains...
I really have enjoyed my time here so far. It hasn't been long but it has been real. My musical endeavours are kicking off, I'm falling into routines as one should, I guess. Everything is becoming more normal. I see good things, I'm inspired, I'm driven and I'm lone ranger. The master of my own universe. I hope I can lead myself to great things. I feel it.

<3



No comments:

Post a Comment