Monday, August 15, 2011

Getting Older

You know you have quality friends when they take the time to actually sit down and make something for you, be it a sandwich or a go-kart.
My 25th birthday passed this weekend and at this age you become a lot more appreciative of friends like these.


Now my homie Chase and I go way back. We used to be in art class together in high school and would both avoid getting hair cuts at all costs. Now, some 7 years later, we play in a band together and he hasn't lost his artistic flair at all!
He rocked up with this thing wrapped up in newspaper marked "CADDI 25". To my amazement, I unwrapped it to discover this...





An awesome hand painted skateboard with my face on it! How cool is that? I'm even jealous of me.


So, Chase, thank you. You're awesome! And you better keep on arting, it'll get you places. <3


C

No comments:

Post a Comment