Thursday, August 13, 2009

Uncle D and Aunty G


I think I speak for a lot of people on this topic, the Binneman family...

If you don't get a chance to meet at least Uncle Dad (Deon), you will not have experienced life in it's entirety.
I've never met such a caring, giving bunch of people. If Bryan (Deon's son) or anyone in the band needs anything, they are more than willing to help out. Their house is your house...

Deon has been supporting Facing the Gallows since day one. Missing less than ten shows out of about 200. Dedication! Everyone who has seen him at various shows and festivals will know him as "that old guy who parties so hard". And that he is. But don't let his age fool you. He'll drink you under the table and still drive you home safely.

Gail on the other hand is a bit quieter and reserved. But her heart is bigger than you'll ever imagine. She is one of the most hospitable people I know. If you're at her house, She'll feed you, and She'll feed you well.

I'm not bothered if no one reads this, it just made me feel better to write it. And I hope you get the chance to meet these great people! I just thought I'd give props to those who deserve it.

Much love.

2 comments: