Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Be The Dinosaur You Want To See In The World

So I'm going to watch a movie on Sunday. A Disney animated film. The best part is I can take a few people with me.
I don't know anyone who doesn't enjoy a good animated film. They bring joy, song, laughter and usually endless adventure to our lives. They kind of make me want to go home and play a game based on the movie I just watched, like when I was a kid - "Hey, let's play Jungle Book Jungle Book!" 


So here's the thing. I have a set of family tickets (2 adults and 2 kids) to watch The Good Dinosaur on Sunday (13 December), 12:30 at Cavendish Square.
After seeing the trailer, I am AMPED!




To enter, comment below with your favourite Disney movie of all time. Really, it's that easy.

And hey, if you don't win the tickets you have a lot to look forward to. Like the M-net Animania Festival happening these holidays. They're giving away weekly prizes in their Dubsmash competition, which if you know anything about me, it my favourite kind of competition! 






4 comments:

  1. I basically love them all but I'm going to go with Pocahontas. No Beauty... No! The Little Mermaid.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally flipped a coin for a winner and you totally won! Congrats! I'll be in touch soon.

      Delete
    2. I totally flipped a coin for a winner and you totally won! Congrats! I'll be in touch soon.

      Delete
  2. Hey Rick, we miss your caddeoke. My daughter, Ceara, is a huge Disney fan. Don't think she counts as a child (she's 17) but she sings Disney so often that we all feel like we live in a Disney movie. Lion king was her jam when she little but Mulan is her fave at the moment. We all think she is a little weird as she will excitedly announce she is going to watch Aristocats on a Friday night. And people say teenagers are wild.��������������

    ReplyDelete