Tuesday, May 5, 2015

The State Of Social Media Continued

I'm just people watching the other people watching me. These are more things I have observed. Feel free to add more observations.


The Graphic Image Sharers

*Warning may upset sensitive viewers.
These people find joy in sharing the siffest, most horrifying images of death and injury. This makes spending your lunch break on Facebook a little less appetising. 







Fitness People

You're making me feel bad about all the pizza I eat and the exercise I don't do. But it's okay because I'm good at other things... like eating pizza. Keep it up.







Parents

Like and comment on every photo. Ask weird questions that are visible to everyone and basically make you relive high school only online.
Also chat to us about those privacy settings... <3 




The  Hungover

These people feel very sorry for themselves, even though it's all their fault. 
The self pity is strong and more time is being spent on telling the world how horrible they feel and none on fixing the actual problem. We've all been there.



The Fadnatics

These people, including myself, jump onto topics of conversation for the sake of not being left out. I'll be the first to say I don't know shit about boxing, but I hoped Manny Pacquiao would win.




Wannabe Bloggers

Hi, my name is Ricki.






No comments:

Post a Comment